Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Expekt closed my affiliate account after 10+ years! Warning!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Expekt.com (BEAFFILIATES) closed my affiliate account after 10+ years! I have promoted Expekt.com from the very beginning starting from their first affiliate program. I never signed for Beaffiliates, but Expekt transfered my aff account there when they changed their affiliate system so, I continued to promote them. I have provided to Expekt good players worth of tens if not hunders thousands of euros during all these years. However this year 2013 has been hard for me as my new marketing sites network is badly delayed and not very much traffic now. I explained this for Expekt and explained that Im building up the whole new marketing network and it takes time, however they decided terminate my affiliate account due to the fact that at this year I have not delivered players. So, they cut my income from them. They did this after over 10 years of cooperation. I´ll NEVER – EVEVER use Expekt / beaffiliates anymore and recommend that you will be also carefull with both. Just my 0.2 cents. Choose your affiliate partners very very carefully and stay away from Expekt.

! Reserved !

Captainette
    rodrigo

Everyone should just slowly move to better programs, so at some point they will die

FussballGott

Ex..who?
    Never heard of them.
    I did hear of this famous rule to cut income on affiliates should they ‘not bring in enough new players’
    What a load of bollocks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)