Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Exclusive Vip Party At Cac Las Vegas

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

PartnerLogic are really going to town at this year’s CAC in Las Vegas.

Not only are we giving away an amazing $80,000, we are also holding THE party of the year!

On Friday 15th September, PartnerLogic are giving 100 PartnerLogic affiliates the chance to party the night away in Hugh Hefner’s Skyvilla in the Fantasy Tower of the Palms Hotel.

This will be the first time Hef’s Villa will be used for a Party, and PartnerLogic are proud to have the event exclusively for our affiliates!

When in Hef’s Skyvilla, you will find a jacuzzi, 8ft rotating bed, sauna and spa, a glass elevator, a poker table to name but a few items!

Did I mention, the Playboy bunnies?!?!

Our exclusive party is open to active PartnerLogic Affiliates only, so if you’re not already a partner with us, or you don’t currently actively promote us, join up and start to promote our brands!

We have 10 tickets exclusively allocated to a prize draw for all PartnerLogic affiliates, old and new who contact me with the reference CAP’s.

If you want to be in the prize draw for one of these exclusive tickets, please drop me an email on claire@partnerlogic.com with your account no and the reference CAP’s, where your name will be entered into a hat.

All entries must be in my inbox by the 1st September, when the winners will be announced the following week.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity – you would be crazy to miss out!

(This is a ticket only event. All tickets must be collected by hand from the PartnerLogic stand on Friday 15th September. Any tickets not collected by 4pm will be re-allocated)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Totally cool!

You guys outdo yourselves! :highflyer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, very nice. I’m off to send you an email right now! :cheers:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)