Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

"Everyone’s a Winner" Special Event! ReeferPoker

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cefko

ReeferPoker and Online Forum Challenge is hosting a special event “Everyone’s a Winner!”. Great opportunity for you and your members! If you don’t have an affiliate account at ReeferPoker, please visit / click here for more information and to sign up.
    You can use the information below to post –

If you make a deposit before the start of the event – you receive $10 into your player account after the event! So, really, everyone IS a winner in this great event.

But that’s not all check out the prizes! First place gets a cruise! And places 2 to 10 get poker paydays which means every month for 3 months you get money into your account. Check out the banner below, then if you don’t have ReeferPoker go to your favorite forum, download it – then head on over to OnlineForumChallenge.com and sign up. Good Luck everyone!

bluefinished1poll.jpg
    cefko

Pre-registration closes this Wednesday, July 16th at 3pm Est. Bump reminder…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I pre-registered for this event month ago, and I deposited to my Reefer Poker account yesterday using Moneybookers payment method which should be instantly.

Unfortunately my Reefer Poker account still hasn’t been credited.:huh2:

I hope someone will take care of this so I can play the event today. I am in the mood for winning today. :tongue:

cefko

Yes, we’ve been in im communication at great lengths. I’ve also contacted support@reeferpoker.com who has been in contact with you. As of Saturday morning, if I’m not mistaken the matter has been resolved? And you were able to play in the event? If it’s not, please let me know.

Tara
    Sr. Aff Manager
    ReeferPoker

Anonymous
    Inactive

@TaraCanaffco 169251 wrote:

Yes, we’ve been in im communication at great lengths. I’ve also contacted support@reeferpoker.com who has been in contact with you. As of Saturday morning, if I’m not mistaken the matter has been resolved? And you were able to play in the event? If it’s not, please let me know.

Tara
    Sr. Aff Manager
    ReeferPoker

Yes, it has been resolved. Thanks for the support. :wink-wink
    I was playing the event, but finished it fast. :1circling…but anyway it was nice event, and fun playing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)