Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Europartners won’t Pay the $1646.78 they owe me :( ***RESOLVED***

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    cfabrik

Hey,

I’ve come on here as a last resort after trying for 4 months now to get the money I am owed.

Basically what has happened is, I was using Europartners in 2009 for a while and sent them a few players on the Rev share model. They sent me my payments by cheque.

In mid 2009 I moved house, and at that time wasn’t sending players to Europartners, but without me realizing, the players I had originally sent were still playing there and I was making some money each month.

So from then my cheques were sent to the wrong address, my old address. By the time I came back and sorted everything out, I realized that I had missed some payments. The payments that I missed are below.

July 09: $273.163
    December 09: $431.79
    March 10: $532.49
    May 10: $409.33

So all of these payments were sent out to me by cheque, but to the wrong address. So I never cashed any of them in.

I have since come back to europartners and have sent players again and am getting paid, but they won’t reissue the payments that I missed. I have said that I will pay the administration costs of sending those missed cheques but they just won’t even acknowledge that they owe me any money.

I know it was an error on my part to miss the cheques, but then I don’t think its fair that they can they just effectively steal $1646.78 from me because of that error.

I hope someone can help me, because I’m just hitting a brick wall trying to talk to Europartners about this.

buohcom

Hi Andy,

Please PM me your email address along with who you were speaking with. We will do our best to help you sort this.

Many Thanks,

Brooke

Hi Andy,

I would like to help with this but I am going to need some information and to get the VP involved.
    Can you please email me with your Username, so I can pull up your account and present this to Marc.

Thanks
    Robin

cfabrik

Hey Robin

I have sent you my username.

Thank you,

Andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Robin please contact me at marketing @ streakgaming about my account and how I can get paid as well please.

buohcom

Do we have any updates on this, I’ve love to hear how it is all working out.

cfabrik

Hey,

Just to update everybody. They have looked into the cheques for me and have found that they haven’t been cashed in. So they have agreed to pay me the outstanding money :). They said it will be added to my normal monthly payment. So I should have it this week.

Thank you everybody for your help with this,

Glad its finally been sorted out.

buohcom

Thanks for the update Andy, glad everything worked out.

yuhong

It is great to hear that they are going to honor your payments! It is nice to see that posting on these forums can really help to resolve some of these difficult issues.

turboodds

Did you in fact get payment? Just wondering :la-de-da:

@andy455 227888 wrote:

Hey,

Just to update everybody. They have looked into the cheques for me and have found that they haven’t been cashed in. So they have agreed to pay me the outstanding money :). They said it will be added to my normal monthly payment. So I should have it this week.

Thank you everybody for your help with this,

Glad its finally been sorted out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)