Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

EuroPartners don’t respect deals: beware them!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TODDSoft Inc

Hi everybody, I know I don’t add anything new with this thread but i just wanna share my recent terrible experience with EuroPartners.

Time ago we closed a deal for a flat fee which haven’t been respected by them: no min traffic was involved, only positions on sites (and we have been very transparent because we did show stats and everything necessary) and after few days they were back to change the details of the deal.

Ok….we closed the doors to them, but after a year more or less with the promise of new liability, new aff manager and new purposes we closed another (smaller deal): not even one month and here we go again, back to complain to change the deal.

I wanna remark that both the deals were written down and well signed from both the parts, and they werent happy because google of course often changes the ranking of his serps.

Obviously in EP they are not able to analyze well the sites they are dealing with, and then they get p***ed if something goes wrong. Wonder what would happen if a site of us get higher in ranking: will they come back to me to double my flat fee? :shhh:

For sure I won’t ask them more because I respect the deeds I take and I sign down and im an honest person, not like the people behind that company.

hope to get an answer from them quick, because they are not even able to contact me on the phone.

I just wanna say that, at least, the affiliate managers of them are nice people and they are able to do their job: nothing against them

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I gave up working with these people long ago its a revolving door there anytime I build a relationship up with an AM they leave within months and my deals went with them. Then I have to constantly chase money :satisfied

Hi betoffice,

I would like to help you out here and see why there has been so much trouble with your deals. Please PM me your account information so I can start to look into this for you.

Bonustreak, I am sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with working with EP. If you would like to discuss this further I am available to do so.

Best,
    Robin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)