Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Euro2008 – FREE Sports Bets available at BeatVictor.com – up to £7.5k!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zlzmbmax

To celebrate the arrival of Euro2008, the iconic Mr Chandler – The Gentleman Bookmaker – is briefly turning his attention from the GG’s to the Footie!

Providing your players with a great opportunity to enjoy the tournament AND win up to £7,500.00 in free bets at VC… and it’s TOTALLY FREE TO PLAY!

you can find more details here:

In fact, if any of you affiliates fancy a crack at this just send me the Username that you register and I’ll see if I can’t get a small prize together for the highest placing VC affiliate.

By introducing your players to the VC brand in time for Euro2008 you’ll find that there are plenty of offers to keep them playing.

Throughout the tournament VCBet offer three great promotions on every single match…

1st Scorer – 2nd Chance
    If you bet on a player to score the first goal of a match and he doesn’t, but then goes on to score later in the game, we will refund your stake as a free bet. (offer applies to standard 90 mins only + added time not extra time)

Money for Nothing
    If you place a bet on the correct score of a match, first scorer in a match or the double result (correct score at half-time and then full-time) and that match then ends up as a 0-0 tie after 90 minutes plus time added, we will refund your stake as a free bet.

All games bet at 104%
    Victor Chandler once again offer incredible value odds on all matches throughout Euro2008, passing on the profit to the punter.

Good Luck, and let me know if there’s anything I can do for you smile.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

is it possible to attach an affiliate code to the beatvictor.com address. Otherwise it would be kinda stupid to mention it to our players…

Zlzmbmax

As this was designed as a free offer for all players affiliate tracking wasn’t built in, but let me see what i can do

Zlzmbmax

We should have some banners for this promo aviailable in the next 24 hours that you can use to link to the BeatVictor.com site and still drop your cookie on the player

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)