Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Euro Partners Refuses to Pay for Many Months of Earnings

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We have been affiliates of Euro Partners for many years.

After finally reaching their minimum payment for a wire transfer (it is a uniquely high minimum), we did not receive our wire payment for quite a few months’ worth of earnings.

We then followed it up with Euro Partners who proceeded to tell us because they didn’t think they were getting quite enough traffic they wanted to decrease our percentage.

We then pointed out that we have a fixed and permanent deal with Euro Partners.

This seemed to address the issue as our rep said that she would get the payment seen to the following week.

No payment was sent however and when we inquired she pointed out that their payments department simply wouldn’t approve the payment as they still felt it wasn’t enough traffic. I then reiterated again that our deal was in writing as a fixed and permanent deal and it even specified in explicit terms that no minimum amount of traffic or new depositors or any other metric could be used to not pay us our full commission rate, which was by the deal a fixed and permanent one.

We were asked if we had proof of the original deal. Of course we do, and I pointed out that if they really needed to see it they should have asked for it weeks ago. It seems like they simply don’t want to respect agreements they have made so I presume they weren’t even interested to see it a few weeks ago.

We did send then proof of the agreement it to them but have not received any payment for all the back months of earnings they owe us for.

To try and evade payment for many months of earnings that have occurred and is due is particularly egregious I feel.

I’m therefore left with no alternative but to report to the affiliate community Euro Partners is in breach of its agreements with myself and is displaying a troubling lack of wanting to adhere to their obligations.

Captainette

The problem is that they do not care about their reputation as it’s already down the drain anyways. This joint is well known for their actions when it comes to honoring agreements.

You have been around the block for a while so this honestly should not have come as a surprise for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Update – We have been paid for all that was owed by the program.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)