Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

EU creatives

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for retrieving my login details but I still don’t know where I can find creatives for the European languages you support. Where can I find them or don’T you offer any?

RobertNX

Hi there,

You can retrieve them if you login to the relevant language (BEFORE you login you change the language by selecting the relevant flag) and then you can find all banners in your account options.

i.e. if you want the French banners, you go to the French flag, login with your affiliate logins, go to your account options and select the French banners that you want from the product that you prefer. The same goes for all languages we have available on our site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah ok should’ve thought of that. Thanks!

RobertNX

No worries! You can always contact us on affiliates@eurobet.com or directly through your affiliate account (after you login in your account options there is an option “Messages”, then “Send Message” and you select the dpt you want to send it to -obviously “Affiliate Department”- and you send us your query.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah that message system sounds handy. Btw do you have any problems with any of the foreign languages like being blocked or something? I know for instance that another big bookmaker can currently not receive traffic from Italy? Do you have similar problems? I want to make sure I am not sending traffic from certain language specific sites that would be a waste.

RobertNX
    Goldfinger;175103 wrote:
    Ah that message system sounds handy. Btw do you have any problems with any of the foreign languages like being blocked or something? I know for instance that another big bookmaker can currently not receive traffic from Italy? Do you have similar problems? I want to make sure I am not sending traffic from certain language specific sites that would be a waste.

Italy has a specific legislation and has given out a specific number of licenses to specific operators, one of them being Eurobet. For this reason, we have http://www.eurobet.it available that is available to our Italian clientele, however, it’s a totally different database and the support for clients and affiliates is in Italy. For more information on the affiliate programme they have available you can email them at affiliazioni@eurobet.it.
    There is no language block on our site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Antonia,

I emailed them (in English…) and haven’t heard anything back. Is there any other way I can get in touch with them?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello is it possible to get a reply here?! :hattip:

RobertNX

Hey Goldfinger!

Apologies for the delay on this! With all the holidays and my annual leave I’ve been quite snowed under! 🙁

Eurobet Italia and Eurobet.com are two different brands and legally only Italy can come back to you. I’ve doublechecked with them and they informed me that sometimes emails get stuck in their :spam4: server. Can I please ask you to send again your email to marketing@eurobet.it and to be on the safe side, can you please copy partnerships@eurobet.com in order for my department to follow it up with them?

Thanks and Happy New Year! :Partier:
    Antonia

Anonymous
    Inactive

No worries and happy new year to you too!

I’ve sent a mail and put you in cc. Let’s see what happens this time.

tonywang
    Goldfinger;174964 wrote:
    I still don’t know where I can find creatives for the European languages you support.
    Antonia_Eurobet;175016 wrote:
    You can retrieve them if you login to the relevant language (BEFORE you login you change the language by selecting the relevant flag)
    Goldfinger;175043 wrote:
    Ah ok should’ve thought of that. Thanks!

I know this is an old post, but I’ve read it a few times over the past few months and it still surprises me – that Goldfinger would even consider Eurobet’s response to be acceptable. Personally, I think it’s crazy! I don’t know any other affiliate program that forces you to logout, change language, and log back in again, just to see banners for other languages.

Is it really so hard to add links to the banners for other languages? Any html programmer can do it in less than an hour for probably not more than $30. Come on Eurobet, don’t make things more complicated than necessary. Please :)

LarryQL
    Jam;209226 wrote:
    I know this is an old post, but I’ve read it a few times over the past few months and it still surprises me – that Goldfinger would even consider Eurobet’s response to be acceptable. Personally, I think it’s crazy! I don’t know any other affiliate program that forces you to logout, change language, and log back in again, just to see banners for other languages.

Is it really so hard to add links to the banners for other languages? Any html programmer can do it in less than an hour for probably not more than $30. Come on Eurobet, don’t make things more complicated than necessary. Please :)

Hi Jam,

Just to let you know that we have made things a bit simpler. Now affiliates no longer required to logout to see banners in different languages.

Links have been placed in our banners page and now affiliates can change language by clicking on the little flags on the top of the page.

Many thanks for your valuable feedback :)!

Dimitris
    Eurobet Affiliates

tonywang

Wow, that didn’t take long! Thanks Dimitris, this makes it MUCH easier, and thanks for listening :)

Regards,
    Jam.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)