Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Espotting Merges With Findwhat.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

not sure this is good…

just got this email:

We are delighted to announce the completion of our merger with FindWhat.com (NASDAQ:FWHT), a leading performance based marketing player based in the United States. The merger will create the largest independent pay-per-click player, servicing over 100,000 clients on 3 continents. This is the merger of two businesses, which operate in the same space and are of similar size, with complementary geographical markets. To view the press release about the merger, please click here.

So how will this merger affect you? It does not affect your day-to-day dealings with Espotting nor your Espotting account. It’s business as usual. In the coming months though, the merger will benefit you due to the combined resources, technology, skills and complementary geographical markets of the new company. We intend to introduce new products and services which will be rolled out in due course. For now, as a thank you for your support, we would like to offer you the chance to open a FindWhat.com account in the US, or an Espotting account anywhere in Europe, free of charge. Click here for more details.

We thought you may have a couple of questions, which we’ve tried to address in the FAQs below, from both an Advertiser and an Affiliate perspective. As always, if you have any additional questions please contact Espotting at the email addresses below or on +44 (0)20 7539 0500.

Last, but definitely not least, we’d like to say thank you again for your continued support in making Espotting such a great success.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure what all the reasons may be why you feel this is not good . . . but,

I got that e-mail as well and just trashed it. Kind of lost interest in FindWhat lately. Don’t know what is going on over there.

Several months ago I was advertising my poker site at FindWhat and they sent me a ton of traffic from some pokemon site.

I complained . . they checked into it and agreed it was not tageted traffic, but only credited back part of what it cost me.

I bailed out of there for a few months, then decided to go back, since everyone is entitled to make a mistake now and then.

Then another month or so later they e-mail me and tell me they will be charging my account for a payment they had forgotten to collect several weeks prior. (I had been using the auto replenish feature).

How can they run a business like this?

I basically decided to forget about FindWhat . . .Next?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Findwhat always been difficult for us and never really worked. Espotting works good (especially on the EU market) I hope this won’t change now that they decided to merge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)