Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Eran + Asaf scam! | Never do biz with these!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    everything

Just to make all aware of these 2 “Affiliates” Eran and Asaf .
    Met them 1 year ago at London LAC where they said they could easily produce 30 CPA players but they would need a pre payment of 300$ for each, because we would be a new client for them.

Normally we certainly do not agree to these terms, but i knew them from the past and from some track proven record in our systems so gave it a shot via a proper IO/contract for 30 CPA players in advance.

Since then (1 year ago) we see until today some clicks, some real players and even some depositors, but still far from what we agreed on and i certainly gave them enough time to have this solved but they are absolutely not cooperative.

Safe your time/energy and money here and do not take risks with these scammers!
    Be warned!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have edited out the last names of these affiliates for their safety, I am sure you would not be happy if your name real full was posted in public. If anyone is dealing with them I think they will know by the first names who your speaking of.

I hope you can get your issue resolved, best of luck.

everything

@bonustreak 250360 wrote:

I have edited out the last names of these affiliates for their safety, I am sure you would not be happy if your name real full was posted in public. If anyone is dealing with them I think they will know by the first names who your speaking of.

I hope you can get your issue resolved, best of luck.

Yes, would very much appreciate the help of all super power dooper moderators, Aff managers within Israel and from the outer area to get this very professional system scammers an important lesson within our industry!

Anonymous
    Inactive

unusual that you had bad experiences with Asaf, I’ve dealt with them before and had success.

Have you tried to resolve this with them?

everything

@Rak 250375 wrote:

unusual that you had bad experiences with Asaf, I’ve dealt with them before and had success.

Have you tried to resolve this with them?

Mate, this is absolutely nothing personal.
    And certainly we tried to get them to their senses, over one year now and i still have not seen the players they said they would deliver, nor the money they still owe us.
    So i am expecting nothing less here.

So just be warned!

archerp

Working with them for few years. Sometimes prepaid. Never had an issue.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sometimes it is the product not the source of the traffic.. nothing personal just saying.

everything

@bonustreak 250414 wrote:

Sometimes it is the product not the source of the traffic.. nothing personal just saying.

I know that you got personal issues here so do not hate –:)

everything

And in addition to that, our product is probably the best converting product on the market for France, UK, Spain, Italy, so no excuses here, especially if they did not send any mail volume that would have had the chance to convert here. They obviously do not have the technical know how/neither the quality data to operate a serious/professional business and that is probably also the reason why they even sign a contract with us, saying they would refund the money if we do not see on the agreed 30 CPA players in advance.

So there are no excuses on this one, it is what it is a scam.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)