Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

***EMERGENCY Link Sale – 25% Off***

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

As the title says, I desperately need to sell a few links right now because my wife just had to go to the emergency room with a very bad asthma attack and I need to pay for her prescriptions which are $500 (because we don’t have insurance) and I’m completely broke at the moment because I just paid all my bills and back taxes.

So for right now and until I hit the $500 mark I can do links for 25% off your total order on my PR1 and PR2 poker sites. I can do home, inner page, and/or blogpost links so please either send me a PM or an Email to onlinepokerads(at)yahoo.com and I’ll send you the URL’s right away.

Thanks guys and I really hope I can get these funds together before the pharmacies start closing.

I can also write content or just about anything at the moment because I really need these funds ASAP, thanks.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got her prescriptions handled and everything so I’m no longer offering this discount. Since I can’t close threads here feel free to lock or delete it mods.

I only ended up getting $400 in orders over at the PAL forums and no enquiries or anything here so the discount is still being honered over there until I hit the last $100 that I originally offered though (just wanted to keep my word).

Evelinessa

Hey jschmuch – I’m going to lock this thread and move it to the attic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)