Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Emails Bouncing

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    affiliategod

I have been attempting to email Natalie and the emails bounced. I thought perhaps she may not be with you any longer therefore, I attempted to address the emails to Jon-Jon, they bounced. I then forwarded my message to the general support email and that bounced as well.

It is frustrating enough that I have not been able to long into my account since the first day I became and affiliate when you first opened and no one has any explaination as to way I am unable to log in. All are telling me it is my computer but, I have to problems getting into any other affiliate program. And yes, I do have G3 on my allowed list in IE. “Tech” has been working on this for….how many months have you had your affiliate program open? I have been an affiliate for as long.

At least when I had contact with Natalie, I was able to request my stats which she copied for me and also was able to get updated banners from her. This is quite frustrating to say the least.

If you could please follow up, it would be appreciated.

Anonymous

First off, apologies (again) – this has been the most frustrating experience for the developer in trying to figure out what the problem is..

Is there anyone out there who can assist?

Also – it is strange that your emails keep bouncing back as we have no trouble receiving mail from other people. This also adds to the theory that there may be an issue either with your pc or your isp.

Without remote access to your pc either it does make it a bit difficult for us as well, but we do have the time now to resolve the issue – the developer is working on some options at the moment and we will keep you up to date.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)