Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

emails and PMs – % increase?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    stevej

I have not been getting any response to my emails, or PMs – I passed the threshold for money earned in a month to get bumped up in my commissions, but can’t get ahold of anyone. can someone help me?

thanks,Tarzan

stevej

:sarcasm: hello? I cannot get any response – please help…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could you please send an email once more to: support@slotland.com? I searched all letters that we received since 1/2007 and haven’t found anything coming from your e-mail that you have in your account profile or the letter including a word ‘TARZAN’.

Thanks,
    Hannah

stevej

thanks for taking care of this, my username (as you now know is not tarzan, and I’d like to keep it private) … I did PM you, too, but all is taken care of now, and I do thank you for the raise. Last month was my best with you all and I do hope to continue making progress with you and increasing your exposure now ;)

cheers!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hannah I too have the hardest time getting an email thru to you or support, my accounting department also cannot get emails thru.

I sent you a PM on this yesterday, is there some filtering or blocking withing your mail server? I don’t have problems with any other program, i hope we can resolve this.

Brian

stevej

Hannah can you please PM me?

I am now trying to login and get this:

Please be advised that your account has been temporarily suspended. If you have any questions or inquires, please contact us.

Is it an error? can you please get in touch with me, this is a bit disturbing – :Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Tarzan 131691 wrote:

Hannah can you please PM me?

I am now trying to login and get this:

Is it an error? can you please get in touch with me, this is a bit disturbing – :Cry:

Please try to log in once more – I don’t see any problem on our side. If any problem occurs – please contact me directly at: hannah@slotland.com.

Thanks, H.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@islandmaan 130961 wrote:

Hannah I too have the hardest time getting an email thru to you or support, my accounting department also cannot get emails thru.

I sent you a PM on this yesterday, is there some filtering or blocking withing your mail server? I don’t have problems with any other program, i hope we can resolve this.

Brian

Dear Brian,

It’s really weird! I give up with your emails…No technicians found any problem…we are getting the emails from other without the problems, we didn’t find anything from you catch by our filters. Since this problem persist over the year, I have to ask you to make us a favour: please register some public e-mail, i.e. GMAIL.COM and let’s use it for the correspondence with us. Otherwise I don’t know how to solve it.

Thank you for your continuing support. I wish you stayed with us though this annoying problem..

Sincerely Yours,
    Hannah

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hannah
    we have sent you e-mail + a pm here
    and we did not get response yet either :Cry:

stevej

Hi, as I am also having the same trouble (*email/pming), I am wondering if you can simply state here (or any affiliate) if you get the raise in your commission will that show up in the stats? my stats still indicate only 15%

thanks…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)