Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Emails and PM ‘s going unanswered

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Ben,

I have not received any replies to several emails sent to you THROUGH your “contact us” form at c- planet.

I did recieve a reply from you to my PM, a couple days ago, but have not heard back since I replied to it that day. Can you please look at my PM and reply. Thank

I am still owed for August

belgamo;181318 wrote:
    Hi Ben,

I have not received any replies to several emails sent to you THROUGH your “contact us” form at c- planet.

I did recieve a reply from you to my PM, a couple days ago, but have not heard back since I replied to it that day. Can you please look at my PM and reply. Thank

I am still owed for August

HI Tony,

1.As I asked you before please send e-mails to my e-mail address, I can see this when i am not at home or in the office and can answer you quickly. My e-mail is ben@rushmoregaming.com

2. I did reply to your pm’s
    My last reply stated how much we owe you and now that we have your QT details you you will be paid.

3. The reason why you have not been paid up to now is because you did not provide us with wire payment details. Now that you have given us your QT we can pay you, we have not been holding back your funds on purpose.

4. As a good will gesture and because we appreciate your business I am increasing your rev-share % . You will be notified of the change by C-planet shortly.

Have a great weekend

let me know if you need anything else.

Regards

Ben Spiro
    Marketing Director | Rushmore Gaming
    Phone: +972-542-490-311
    Email: ben@rushmoregaming.com
    MSN: rushmore-ben@hotmail.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

1.As I asked you before please send e-mails to my e-mail address, I can see this when i am not at home or in the office and can answer you quickly. My e-mail is ben@rushmoregaming.com – I did, must be being blocked and I now added you to my IM today

2. I did reply to your pm’s
    My last reply stated how much we owe you and now that we have your QT details you you will be paid. THANK YOU

3. The reason why you have not been paid up to now is because you did not provide us with wire payment details. Now that you have given us your QT we can pay you, we have not been holding back your funds on purpose. – I selected check and never heard I needed to change it

4. As a good will gesture and because we appreciate your business I am increasing your rev-share % . You will be notified of the change by C-planet shortly. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)