Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Email notifications

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    voodooman

Hello CAP Admins

I’m not receiving any email notifications when there is a reply on any of the threads that I am subscribed to. I have checked my control panel and the email notification selection seems to be correct. Could someone please check for me. Thanx :colgate:

ps. I also time out in like ten minutes and get logged out of this forum. (Not only this computer, my other one too).

voodooman

***—bump—***

Tramalosri

@ixian 218284 wrote:

Hello CAP Admins

I’m not receiving any email notifications when there is a reply on any of the threads that I am subscribed to. I have checked my control panel and the email notification selection seems to be correct. Could someone please check for me. Thanx :colgate:

ps. I also time out in like ten minutes and get logged out of this forum. (Not only this computer, my other one too).

Yea having the same problems

voodooman

@HenrikG 218395 wrote:

Yea having the same problems

Very annoying.

Doesn’t look like any of the Admins are interested in us. :banger:

cephalexinmg

Contacting to Admin is the only option for you.

Tramalosri

I have a few contacts to pull, one of the benefits being a sponsored program :)

Let me bring this up once again, I just thought it affected me, so didnt put enough effort into it !

Kolya

Ahoy! Sorry we hadn’t seen this until now, but we’re looking into this little bugger and figuring out what is causing the problem here.

Couple questions for you folks – Have you checked your spam filter? Were you previously receiving these messages, and now they have stopped?

Let us know, and we’ll have this fixed

voodooman

@AdminCAP 218589 wrote:

Ahoy! Sorry we hadn’t seen this until now, but we’re looking into this little bugger and figuring out what is causing the problem here.

Couple questions for you folks – Have you checked your spam filter? Were you previously receiving these messages, and now they have stopped?

Let us know, and we’ll have this fixed

Nope, nothing in the spam filter. Yes, I have always received these emails until they stopped recently. I also did not receive an email notification that you had replied to this thread.

Kolya

Ok got it. Strangely – we received an e-mail notification of this response!

I will also send you a PM in case you don’t get this response. I’d like to see if you get an email notification about this.

In the mean time, I am going to move this thread to the Support section.

Kolya

Just a quick test for the email notifications.

Evelinessa

testing response

voodooman

nope, nada, nothing, niks, fokol. :)

voodooman

Any update on this problem?

voodooman

It seems the problem of me not receiving email notifications has been solved. I managed to change my email address to a hotmail address and got the notification email almost immediately. I am also receiving notifications for replies to posts.

Not sure what happened, maybe it was the forum software upgrade that corrected the problem.

Now if only I could stay logged in for more than five minutes while writing or reading a post.

Evelinessa

ixian – glad to hear! this was definitely a strange issue that was hard to replicate for us, so I’m glad that things got sorted in the end.

The other issue, it sounds like you’re being timed out. I’m in London for LAC at the moment, but I’ve sent a message to my team back at the office to take a look at this. Will post up when I get some info

Arjun

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)