Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Elvis has left the building

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

On the 16th of August 2007, it will be 30 years since Elvis died. What were you doing on that day? I was only 7 yrs old and didn’t know who he was until a couple of years later.

Anonymous
    Inactive

According to my sister, he never died. He’s shacked up somewhere with all of the other celebrities that faked their deaths. :)

Anonymous

According to my sister, he never died. He’s shacked up somewhere with all of the other celebrities that faked their deaths

God I hope so. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was 7 at the time too, but I knew who Elvis was because my mom was a big fan. She was cutting my dad’s hair when the news came on tv. She dropped the scissors and burst into tears.

Doesn’t seem like 30 years ago.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@LandofOz 135073 wrote:

On the 16th of August 2007, it will be 30 years since Elvis died. What were you doing on that day? I was only 7 yrs old and didn’t know who he was until a couple of years later.

I was 14 and I remember being in an airport lounge…can’t remember which but probably Gatwick or Guernsey. Can’t say I ever really got it on with the music but he influenced the Ramones, so that’s good enough for me :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Long live the King! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Elvis died 4 months before I was born. I bet they played a lot of his songs on the radio after that and the sound waves had impact on my developing braing. At least that would explain a lot :3eyes:

@Simmo! 135165 wrote:

Can’t say I ever really got it on with the music but he influenced the Ramones, so that’s good enough for me :D

Hey, give the King a try. I love the Ramones and never really cared about Elvis. Then one day I listened to Elvis – 30 #1 Hits and damn, thats a great album! Now I’m living proof that same person can like them both.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)