Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Editing Your Sig

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hey people, I just wanted to know why in the sig edit section it says that you can only have 100 characters and I have seen people with a lot more, how come?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it increases with the number of posts you make, your seniority.

I am sure that someone had 19 posts and they look like they have more in the sig.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, let’s see what Arjun says tomorrow, I’m just guessing.

Evelinessa

@bingodude 224184 wrote:

Hey people, I just wanted to know why in the sig edit section it says that you can only have 100 characters and I have seen people with a lot more, how come?

just checked this out for you bingodude. Here’s how it works:

When you first register to the site, you’re considered a new member. In an effort to keep out the spammers, new members are only allowed 100 characters in their signatures (with html). Once you hit 30 posts, you’re considered a standard member, where you get 1000 characters with html in your signature. Thereafter, you can become a senior member (75 posts) which has the same signature permissions, but also gets access to the private areas.

By the looks of your post count, it seems that you’ve just hit 30 posts, so you’re now a standard member. give it another shot and let me know how it goes!

For now, moving this thread to the support forum…

Thank you for clearing that up for me and I am sorry for posting it in the wrong section.

Does this blog get much spam?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It would if we didn’t keep restrictions on new posters….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)