Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

— E-Wallet Reviews — (please contribute your opinions)

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Not getting much feedback here, surely someone uses one of these already?

Where are all the programs at? Why havent they presented solutions yet?

Payspark or Click2pay or ACH; how about a poll find out how many people are using which plan?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have click2pay and I have to say their customer service is terrible. I tried several times to get the atm card – it always says “request accepted,” but I never got an email nor a card. I have withdrew via check though and that was satisfactory. Payspark was good, I used to withdraw from then a lot, but now I am not sure as I haven’t used them in over a year.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Professor wrote:
    Moneybookers doesnt service the US so forget them.

Firepay is no longer an option.

The only issue with Click2Pay is it’s difficult to sign up and get approved this will turn off players..
    I signed up with Click2Pay today, got a confirmation email/link and when I clicked on the confirmation link I was told I was locked out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

today is not the best day to sign up, IMHO :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Locked out of click2pay as well and no answer to the phone.

Ok here is a thought, what is to stop us from opening an offshore corp account in a tax haven, there are some out there that take care of all the paperwork for you etc and then you can open or tell Neteller your changing to euros or whatever your choice is besides usd, your address will be given from the offshore corp you make and your no longer considered in the usa?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just tried to change my payment options with fortune affiliates, from neteller to check and the only currency options are CD, Euro and GP. No USD! What the hell do you do now?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    lagunacat wrote:
    I signed up with Click2Pay today, got a confirmation email/link and when I clicked on the confirmation link I was told I was locked out.

Me too. They must be overwhelmed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They have to call you first to verify that it’s really you who signed up. Then you can click the link. If you click the link before you talk to them on the phone, it won’t work. After you talk to them on the phone, go back and try the link again — it should work then.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok here is a thought, what is to stop us from opening an offshore corp account in a tax haven, there are some out there that take care of all the paperwork for you etc and then you can open or tell Neteller your changing to euros or whatever your choice is besides usd, your address will be given from the offshore corp you make and your no longer considered in the usa?

I don’t think Neteller security would go along with that since your login IP would be from the states.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ssd

I just tried to do that with a UK address that I have. They want to be able to call you at a UK phone number and they also require a UK drivers license

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah true that…..

Ok so someone posted this has anyone heard good or bad?
    MYATMONLINE – ATM Online is an online version of an ATM Machine that allows you to safely transfer money using your Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or checking account, very Similiar to Neteller.

http://www.myatmonline.com

All of your withdrawals will be made using MYATMONLINE.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Engineer wrote:
    They have to call you first to verify that it’s really you who signed up. .
    During the application process it said they would be calling in a few minutes but the call never came, only the email.

Thanks Dave

Anonymous
    Inactive

bottom line is 92 bucks is a joke, what will our whales do?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Try Payspark good and relaible. The only drawbacks is most communication is done via email. But there are very fast at responding to your queries. They will call your residence if requested.

greek39

affiliategod

Click2Pay has got to be the worst I’ve ever come across! Nothing but aggrivation there!

I’ve always used Neteller and PaySpark. Now, I am still using PaySpark but have to choice but to switch some to Checks. I’m not too keen on the checks but, in those accouts, there is no other option at this time. I did shoot off a bunch of emails asking that they consider PaySpark.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)