Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

e-cards

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi,

to the dickhead that’s sending out all the ecard spam,

enoughs enough already there sparky!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@slotplayer 133453 wrote:

hi,

to the dickhead that’s sending out all the ecard spam,

enoughs enough already there sparky!

I agree… I have been getting these stupid things for about a month now. They are an annoyance for sure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know about you two, but I feel pretty darn good when I get an ecard from a school friend! While I wasn’t a total loser in school, it’s nice to know that I had more school friends than I really thought I did.

It’s the ecards from mates and partners that are getting on my nerves!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats not bad nodeposit, I am sending them to myself from my hotmail addy to another!! wtf, not sure what thats about.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I only had 72 people in my graduating class… so I can only assume that there are some people who are DYING to contact me :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I get this and penis enlargement… I just :flush: the emails… dont put any more time on it :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi All,

I was trying to back trace the ecard spammer a while back and I immeadiately saw it starting to download something. I quicky shut off the modems suspecting it was something malicous. Luckily I didn’t get any viruses but I bet there are many that just click the link.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20070816/tc_usatoday/spammersfindnewwaystoslipthrough

Slotplayer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Think about what it is doing. here is our story… I’ve been getting it these dam (sorry) emails the last few weeks. the last few days I am getting ecards (real ones) from ones who are congradulating us for launching B4Playing tool. I wasnt sure which one was real and which one was spam… think about the danadge it causes me really think if I should use it…

Itay

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)