Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Doyle is coming to CAP Euro!!!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am excited to announce that Doyle Brunson is coming to CAP Euro and will not only be speaking, he will be there each day to meet everyone, sign autographs, and talk poker.

As you may know Doyle doesn’t traditionally speak at events so this an incredible opportunity to hear first hand his views on how the poker industry has changed as well as some great stories from his poker life.

I honestly can’t wait and may just wear my cowboy hat! :hattip:

We are organising a press release at the moment which will include the full details.

vladcizsol

Damn!!! You beat me on the draw Alex! :tongue:

This is HUGE News indeed. I am thrilled to finally get a chance to meet the man and listen to “Texas Dolly” speak in person! This is a once in a lifetime chance to see a real master!

:rockband::rockband::rockband::rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is awesome news! :bigsmile: :guitar: :highflyer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lots of pressure on the ASOP qualifiers to perform now!

BTW this is my 100th post!:guitar:

chickenmcfly

I was trying to deal with any nerves I had about doing miserably in the ASOP by saying, “Well – surely it would be poor show if an affiliate manager won the ASOP” (I believe there are 6 of us competing)… but now Doyle will be there – one of the men along with Slim and Sailor who made the game what it is today will be there… sheesh.

Maybe I should just go all in on ten-deuce or ace-queen and see if he appreciates it.

Peace,

Ahsan.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)