Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Does Referincome pay at all?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sogorg

Hello fellows. I want to share my concerns about Referincome here. Please may you help me by responding whether I only have the problems and that’s just a minor downside, or is that a real problem on the side of the provider?

The story began in October 2007 when they said they can’t send commission by wires anymore. That was a mess and it took a while to figure it out. I’ve finally updated my payment info and emailed their support. Then I waited and emailed again and again. I sent PMs through this forum, but I got no response to either. So now I have few thousand USD hanging on my affiliate account and a support that doesn’t respond.

I wonder if the provider is dead, out of game or whatever else? If anybody from the Referincome’s support reads this, please may you finally get in touch with me and send my commission? I’ll keep this post updated if I have any shifts with this issue.

Thanks!

coolpoker8

Hello Lom,
    Please PM me your affiliateID. I believe I already replied to you regarding the wire transfer. Unfortunately it is not possible at this time due to restrictions from payment processor.
    I can send you cheques by express courier as soon as I receive your address and payment info.

Best Regards.
    Linda
    ReferIncome.com

sogorg

Dear Linda!

Tanks a lot for your responce here. I’ve just PMed you with my affiliate ID and the copy of payment details for cheques. I sent them to you my email before, so you can also find them in the messages for support.

sogorg

Hello Linda!

The last message from you regarding my payment issue was a PM with the promise to send us the check and request to confirm my payment details. It was on 05-14-2008. I answered your PM immediately, and didn’t get any notice from you since then.

I believe you didn’t send the check yet, since otherwise it had to be delivered in a few days by the courier. Please confirm if you sent the check, or send it ASAP.

Regards,

ReferIncome;162322 wrote:
    Hello Lom,
    Please PM me your affiliateID. I believe I already replied to you regarding the wire transfer. Unfortunately it is not possible at this time due to restrictions from payment processor.
    I can send you cheques by express courier as soon as I receive your address and payment info.

Best Regards.
    Linda
    ReferIncome.com

coolpoker8

Your checks were mailed on Friday.
    Please be patient as the payment is sent to you from abroad.

thanks
    Linda

sogorg

Dear Linda!

Could you please specify: have you sent checks via standart postal service or via courier delivery?
    If you’ve sent them via post please annul them and send by courier delivery as I asked you in all my letters!
    Of couse, shipping cost you can keep back from our earnings.
    Please give us the courier’s parcel tracking number once you send it.

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)