Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Does Doyles Accept USA PLayers?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    filakon

I could not figure it out

Anonymous
    Inactive

Q: I am in the United States will I be able to play for real money?
    A: Unfortunately, players from the United States are currently not allowed at DoylesRoom.com

Pretty sure that doyle disallowed players from the U.S back in February or March. :Cry: You can’t even play in their .net room if you reside in the U.S.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeh I actually thought Doyal closed…?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would also not trust Doyles Room with your international traffic either. After the bill they took all of our USA players and sold them to full tilt leaving affiliates out of the equation. Nice guys, but I don’t trust them at all. I don’t forget and if online gambling ever becomes legal I will be sure to remind all existing affiliates as well as potential affiliates the way they do business when shit hits the fan.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In between the passing of the UIGEA and Doyles room switching to MGS, they didn’t allow USA players. After they moved to MGS, they accepted them once again.

I just tried to login to my account and it was locked out, so I guess they did drop the USA (again).

FWIW, I am not in one of the 11 banned states.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes, Doyles does not accept US players!

foldout

I’ve been working with Doyles, and I don’t know how old this thread is…But I am pretty sure that doyles accepts 38 states, just blocks the usual ones that have stricter legislation. I don’t have the list at hand George from Doyles could fill someone in if they were curious:wink-wink

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)