Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Does anyone know how to contact these guys?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone,

Happy Holidays. I have been trying to contact someone from AbsolutePoker.com affiliate support for about two weeks now. I am quite frustrated.

I just ran a huge promotion and event. Please check it out at http://www.Sim500.com. I chose Absolute Poker to be the featured property of this event. WHAT A MISTAKE!!!

Absolutely no contact. Absolutely no support. Absolutely no replies to about a dozen emails. All this, and I am a registered affilate, and I sent them new players in a very unique way.

I am at a point that I REQUIRE support from these guys. They are making their new players mad. At least the ones I sent there.

Anyway, does anyone here have a phone number I can call to talk to these guys. I’m afraid I will finally receive an email from them with a vague and ambiguous “how can we help you today” then I will have to wait two more weeks to hear back from them. Please if anyone can help. Post a message on this thread. I will check back frequently. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
    Inactive

phone no (US) 800-471-1970

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am not happy with them either for several reasons. They have been totally unresponsive to my emails. I don’t really care for stats that show views and clicks. Which is it? whats the difference? If a view is merely a mouse over then I have had one click in 4 months.

I will doing some website house cleanning in the New Year they will be the first to go. But some people have great success with them. I just can’t stand quessing all the time. Greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Views are impressions – how many people saw the link. Clicks are the ones that actually click.

I like having both visible, but views are often incorrect when you use plain links. They only tend to be counted correctly if you use text links offered by the program.

I have had my upos and downs with Absolute but am doing all right with them now – not as good as I would like to see, but it’s slowly coming along. I hope the growth accelerates a bit next year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think the rake calculations are wrong, but im happy with them overall…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Trail Guide,

Please send all your Affiliate concerns to affiliates@absolutepoker.com not support@absolutepoker.com. Support can only deal with player related issues. If you need to speak to a representative, please call us at 1-800-471-1970 and ask to be transfered to the Affiliate Department.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fred,

Thank you for contacting me, and CAP members thank you for the help and the phone number. I am happy to report that I am now in contact with Fred, and AbsolutePoker.com. I expect all of my concerns will be resolved efficiently, and look forward to continuing my relationship with AbsolutePoker.com.

Thanks,

Anonymous
    Inactive

Grrr why didnt I find this thread 3 weeks ago, when I called absolute and was told there was no way to reach an affiliate rep via telephone! I was told to email them, when I said I had emailed, three days ago.. I was told to email support as they are the only dept. staffed 24 hours a day..

Anyway.. just some venting, I’m actually very happy with AP, and got paid yesterday.. wooohooo!

LadyHoldem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)