Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

discussion

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    PedroMiguel

Dear all!

We regret that a matter-of-fact discussion with a small group of affiliates is not possible at the moment. As a consequence we shut down the bewinner Facebook appearance for the time being.

We are pleased to keep you informed and will be back with our bewinner Facebook service and discussion panel soon.

Kind regards

your bewinners team

Anonymous
    Inactive

Why is it not possible?

turboodds

Why did you shut down the page? Its a way for affiliates and bewinners to have communication. Please explain?

turboodds

I welcome all Affiliates to call me on the phone :-) Will get a discussion group up shortly!

Big mistake Bwin – censorship is not the way to handle this!

paulos

“small group of affiliates”
    what a f joke you are.

turboodds

still trying to get a good discussion going on the belosers site.. its working slow so i am contacting my host.. it may take a bit more time folks!!

PedroMiguel

Hi all,

a matter-of-fact discussion was not possible as we want to discuss everything on a professional basis. Your account managers are happy to communicate with you whenever you feel the need for it, our head and the affiliate theam was at the BAC for a Q&A session 2 days long and we are actively communicating with you here and on the GPWA forum.
    Please read all topic related threads here before you ask something we answered and talked about already.
    And please be aware that we do not react on comments written in an unappropriate way using swearwords etc.

BR
    bewinners

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I would very much like to know what you think about the retroactiveness of the new terms.

As I see it, Bwin has a contract with affiliates, in some cases for many many years. Affiliates adhered to their side of the contract.

Bwin now breaches that contract and that is just not right.

When these affiliates agreed to promote Bwin, they did so on the basis of a set of terms.

Now suddenly, Bwin changes the name of the affiliate program, starts a new site, and if affiliates want to get paid any portion of what is owed to them according to the contract, they have to sign away their rights to the excisting contract.

That is just not right, and I don’t think it’s legal. These are monies owed on services already delivered. You can’t just stop payments on them.

Say you sold me a TV and I agree to pay $100 for it. You ship the TV and I accept it. But now I change my mind, I decide I am spending too much money on entertainment and so I only send you $50.

Is that legal? NO, of course not.

Of course Bwin can design a new program any way they like, and it’s up to affiliates whether they want to work under those terms or not. But you can’t do so retroactively, you do have to pay existing affiliates the monies you owe under the old contract. The new terms can only apply to new affiliates.

Anything else is breach of contract, and can be pursued in most any court in the world.

turboodds

Hey guys,

I know many were upset about facebook being shut down. There is a new discussion group that is welcoming all affiliates to join to participate in the discussion of the bewinners program.
    No censorship! No deleted posts!!!

Belosers.com – Discuss the Bewinners Affiliate Program – Index

Hope many can come – Bewinners is also welcome!

PedroMiguel

The changes of the terms and conditions have been designed in close cooperation with our legal department and legal divisions outside of our company and are completely legitimate.

We support discussions on a professional basis and we do not participate in any discussion leaving this professional basis…also characterized by words and phrases we do not accept -therefore, comments including swearwords etc. were deleted and comments including any of those words are not commented here either – we had to shut down the facebook site for the timebeing as a matter-of-fact discussion was unfortunately not possible.

Your bewinners team

PedroMiguel

Best regards,

your bewinners team

Anonymous
    Inactive

May I ask what jurisdiction applies here?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dominique,
    please do not swear

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol. :)

I am not known for swearing. I just like to fix things and make them right. I hope Bwin will engage in conversation and we can arrive at a common ground.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)