Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Diggs?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry but can someone expalin me what is this Diggs offered here now?
    thanks

vladcizsol

Digg is a social networking service used by millions of members worldwide. Its used to allow members of Digg to share content that they find valuable or interesting with other Digg members.

In other words if you “dig” a thread or conversation here at CAP then “Digg” it so others can join in!

:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

It allows you to ‘Digg’ the topic. If you ‘Digg’ the topic, then it is displayed on the digg.com website and become a popular topic on the web (not just on CAP)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks guys, I have been a little unclear on this Digg thing too.

How long has Digg been going?

Has it only recently grown in popularity or am I just slow to pick up on it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Julia_wild 128350 wrote:

Digg.com was started in November 2004 by Kevin Rose, Owen Byrne and Ron Gorodetzky. Digg has been very popular for over a year now. It is a community of people that user submit cool or interesting stories and then vote or “digg” them up or down.

If a story gets enough diggs, it can make the homepage which has it’s own benefits. With a top 100 alexa ranking the potential for exposure is very large.

I can tell you from my experience the type of crowd you will see is a very tech oriented audience, and sites like engadget.com and mashable.com are frequently “dugg” to the number one position.

I recently started my own blog and just wrote an article about Digg as well coincidentally, outlining one of the common misconceptions of the site :

http://www.kylehealey.com/why-people-need-to-stop-complaining-about-digg-traffic-not-converting/

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Julia_wild 128350 wrote:

Sorry, I’m afraid you’re just a little slow. It’s been going on for quite a while. Digg is the most popular as far as I know.

However, not only is there “Digg” but a bunch of sites to add social bookmarks. I have several at the bottom of my Gambing Articles page for visitors to bookmark.

There are several free sites that will generate the code and social bookmarks icons. I’d like to add Netscape to the mix if any one knows the format.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@slotplayer 128369 wrote:

Sorry, I’m afraid you’re just a little slow.

Oh dear!

Thanks for the info…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Digg is top in terms of Social Media Marketing!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)