Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Did your site recently go into the “crapper”? We can HELP!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    AlexVP

Do you have a website that recently fell victim to the Panda, a change in SERPS, or some other algorithm adjustment that caused you a drop in rankings or caused your site to disappear in whole or in part from Google’s rankings? If your site has recently been penalized or Panda-ized, and you do not have a plan for recovery, we can help.

Whether it is a site that has absolutely disappeared from targeted SERPS that up until recently, it was ranking for or it has simply dropped (slightly or significantly) for terms it “should” be ranking for – I can help.

Even if either your homepage has disappeared or maybe your inner pages have all gone from ranking and drumming up traffic from Google to not producing a single visitor – I can help.

I have experience in digging sites that have experienced a recent and substantial drop in rankings out of the hole. In fact, each time I have done this, my targeted rankings have come back stronger than they were prior to the nosedive.

What I do

After gaining an understanding of what happened in terms of where you ranked, what you ranked for, and where your site is “today” vs. then, and what (if anything) has recently been done to your site, I carefully review your website.

After reviewing your site carefully and thoroughly, I provide an actionable game plan for you to work towards recapturing your rankings, drawing on my experience and insight.

Most sites have numerous things “wrong” with them, which have collectively caused you to be in the place you are right now. Due to this, the fixes I suggest are surely not a one and done and you can expect a detailed, very specific actionable game plan that is custom tailored to your site.

Once I have provided your custom plan of action, I will discuss the plan with you in greater detail, so that you understand exactly what needs to be done to put your website in the best position to recover fully from penalty or penalties in full.

What I do not do

I do not guarantee results. Whilst I have managed to dig out of the hole time and time again, I do not guarantee that you will have the same successes I have had. In fact, neither I nor anyone else can guarantee such a thing, as none of us are in control of Google’s algorithm. I can, however, assure you that with my action plan, you will be in the best position possible for recovery.

I do not do the work for you. I tell you exactly what you need to do and you or your team do the work. For certain sites, I may be able to provide content or on site work for you – but this would be an additional cost and is on a case-by-case basis.

I do not give you a boilerplate report. The action plan or report is customized to your site. Not all sites recover by implementing the same adjustments. This means you can expect to receive a report specifically tailored to fixing YOUR site.

I do not work for free, nor do I provide free advice, although the cost of my advice and insight is far less than I could and perhaps should charge.

I will provide consultation on your website for up to two main keywords that you have recently experienced a “penalty” on for $750, which is paid in advance via PayPal.

For this $750, you will receive a report (as referenced above) as well as one-on-one time via Skype or email to discuss the report and action steps in greater detail. I will additionally be available via email/Skype to answer any questions and provide additional insight during your recovery process. You will also receive additional advice throughout the recovery process if I have identified any additional complications that could be causing you problems.

This offer is good for a limited time and I can only take on a small handful of customers at a time. So, if you’ve been hit by Panda or another penalty and need a plan of attack to get back into Google‘s good graces, bring me in to help you get your rankings back.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)