Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Description of this forum descibes it all

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

There is no health care plan from Obama now though? other than he will make it cheaper! IBM doesnt even have any more Pixie dust.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 182172 wrote:

Obama dropped the health care package, now going with the “I will reduce costs”, well I haven’t seen how that’s possible yet? But I would be interested in seeing the rates coverage of the government plan he said he will offer people who do not have coverage.

Getting medical records computerized will save (if I recall the number correctly) about 12 billion but certainly free free to check that number as I’m just going by memory. In any event it’s people in the medical profession overcharging medicare that’s the problem.

However, like I said before, set up a charity that purchases just health care insurance for those that can’t afford it. Make the charitable contribution 100% tax deductable. Although it may not get enough contributions to cover the 47 million, it may cover children and in any event will defer some of the cost off the tax payer as well as keep both sides happy.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)