Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Deposit Notice for Affiliate Program

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you know where to log in ?
    and the steps to request the withdrawal ?

thanks

========

Hi XXX

Your affiliate account has been credited $XXXX as payment for the activity of your referred players as outlined in our affiliate agreement.
    Payment Plan Name Pay Amount Payment Status

You are welcome to log in and request a withdrawal of these funds at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Ultimatebet Affiliate Team

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have the same problem. Went to my player account to withdraw (which has been my affiliate method for payment for a couple of years now!), and no money.

Where is the affiliate account that I request my withdrawal from.

This is annoying.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It appears that Ultimate Bet created a new player account for me with my affiliate login details. I already have a player account that has been my payment preference for ~3 years now. What’s also funny is my “new” account has the same email address as my old account, which should have thrown up some red flags when they were creating it!!

Can we be a little more efficient?

If you can’t figure out how to withdraw your earnings, just download UB and login with your affiliate login information. There will be your earnings. You’ll have to validate your email to start the withdrawal process I guess. No telling how many other hoops that need to be jumped through to get paid this month.

Sheesh.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They fixed the issue by closing my NEW account and transferring the $ to my old account…but…

NOW THEY CLOSED MY AFFILIATE ACCOUNT!!!

Boy, what is going on over there??

MARCELA? DANIELLE?

corpfan11

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)