Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

dec payment

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

anyone can receive it? i log into betsson account ,why my balance is 0?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Didnt get it either…. hopefully we will get it in a couple of days

Remember, the set day for payments is 20th so until that I wouldnt worry…

But they where doing so good last months.. :sarcasm:

*** UPDATE ***

I GOT PAID! :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

why still i didn’t get i t

Anonymous
    Inactive

:Cry::Cry::Cry:

still waiting for my payment….
    it is 21th now….

Leaguenutz

Hi,
    Affiliate commission payouts were completed on the 11th of Jan, I am still inputting rake affiliate payouts, if you have not received your aff payout for rev share commission please email me so I can look into it stuart.french@betsson.com

Regarding the way in which we were delayed this month, I am as annoyed as you guys, and it was purely a resource issue caused by the holidays, but basically I need to know that all financial stats are are correct for all products before creating the commissions reports. I was not happy until our tech team had gone through the db and reloaded to ensure that all data was there, this caused some delay.

Regarding Rakeback affiliates, these payouts are delayed due to the knock on effect of the affiliate payouts, however I have another resource that from next month will be assisting in reporting and completing payouts. We will also be finalizing the new payout report for Rake, speeding things up and removing the chance for human error.

Regarding the payout time, it is still quoted as the 20th and this was not changed yet even though we are working hard to have continuity in the lowering of this payout date, and when we feel that a new date can reached consistently we will change this.

BR
    Stuart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)