Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Dec 14th Video

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Weekly webcast for the online gaming industry. It was a close call in Canada this week, as their Senate barely missed passing a UIGEA clone! Also, we invite the Kahnawake on the show to tell their side of the Golden Palace guilty plea… and they refuse. Plus, more coverage of the US Congressional Hearings on Internet Gambling.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2oWsjeJKI

Join the Fight!
    http://www.apcw.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another spectacular show. Great work again J.!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree — great show, J. Todd. :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys… :santa2:

Poppin’ in to say “thank you” for the faithful support… as usual.

I did want to wax philosophical for a moment… if you will indulge me…

It will be Christmas soon, and it’s been a very rough ride for most of us over the past 12 to 15 months. Even thou (financially) things aren’t what they used to be… and could certainly be a lot better… I’ve learned that I am still a blessed man… that we all have reasons to be happy.

I’m very thankful for my family, my friends, and my health. I don’t have to go hungry, I sleep in a warm bed, and I have people who care about me. Everyone should all be so lucky (and I hope they are). If that’s all life ever is, then that’s good enough for me. :tongue:

Keep moving forward my friends… I dunno why I just typed all that, but maybe someone out there needs to hear it. :hattip:

Anonymous

thanks Int!

most appreciated the ad.

rock on friend!

ps,

wow …. what a stance by the K’s ….

I don’t understand their approach. I guess when you’re in their position you can dictate what you want and not want to do …. but sure was a strange response to a reasonable request.

I’d think the least they could have said was we have no comment at this time … but to insult as they did for no good reason …. well it makes them look small and unworthy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Great job again! :santa2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmmm, I think Goodlatte is your favorite person! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Ladies… and Steve-O :inlove:

Danka for da kudos….

And yes, lilttle Bobby Goodlatte is one of my favorite people. I wish him all the love and joy he can bribe, cheat, and steal this Christmas.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)