Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Dear PROFESSOR

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all @CAP,
    I have a huge complaint about the certification of PARTY PARTNERS. They seem to have found a way to take advantage of new affiliates, by some very shady marketing practices. They convince affiliates to deposit to the Party Poker site to transfer money to new referrals and claim a CPA. Then after said affiliates follow the step by step instructions, invest several hours and hundreds of marketing dollars, PARTY refuses to pay. They have not responded to email attemps to resolve these account issues. They are also not responding to CAP certification RULES 1 or 2. Please be advised that the PARTY PARTNERS affiliate program is not honest or reliable, and seems to have no interest what so ever in even defending their shady practices, or even giving a valid honest explanation. My affiliate manager has ignored my emails for at least 5 weeks now. So I am convinced that they are crooked and have no intentions of doing honest business with affiliates. I strongly advise the industry and CAP to :Pisser: on their PARTY!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, they are a very hot contender for any rogue list!

vladcizsol

What issue do you have with them Red? If you post them or PM me with them and with you affiliate ID I will do my best to get you a resolution.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My acc id with party is ‘startingchips’
    My affiliate manager Venthan P. sent me a step by step instructions how to use my player account to convert new referrals into cash players, and also recieve my CPA plus a World Cup Bonanza bonus. Then when payday comes, my cashier account is frozen for some bogus collusion investigation. They have responded to me once that my players have not played yet, but that was a lie, for I have watched 3 of 5 referrals for that month in action. Any ways, they owe me about $625, not a fortune, but they have stopped responding to my efforts to contact them and resolve this. There are other CAP readers posting similar issues with Party Partners, but no Party Poker officials have responded to these complaints that I have seen.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HELLO,Professor
    my affiliate id:PHV302
    please help me .

in July ,i had get $390 commssion from partypoker,i had some real money player under me
    but there told me

affiliates@partypartners.com wrote:
    Dear ******,

Thank you for contacting partypartners affiliate support team.

We see that there is no real money player registered under you right now. Please remember that as soon as the player referred by you makes a deposit and becomes a real money player, an ig account is created for you and a login id and password sent to you.

Since there is no cashier account created for you, there is no payment into your account right now.

Please get back to us if you have further queries.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyanka
    Partypartners affiliate support team

wait for Professor message.
    thanks

vladcizsol

Ok Guys I am having War contact Party Partners later today and we will see what we can come up with.

Anonymous
    Inactive

good luck, I hope you have better luck getting an answer than I had.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Thomas,

With regards to the forum post, affiliates who are new and not aware of the fraudulent players who will take advantage of new affiliates starting out with free $50 will have a hard time. Party poker takes a very strong stand on fraud, affiliates are responsible for the quality of traffic that they send to Party Poker.

All affiliates who promote by giving $50 to new players must have a fraud system in place to help minimize the level fraud that they will attract. We will always work closely with our affiliates to help them promote Party Poker in the most effective way and also advise them with practical strategies to avoid any problems that may arise with their account.

We are both here to make a profit but no one makes money from fraud and affiliates have to understand that.

If you have any further queries please let me know.

Best regards,

Mark Suwankumpoo

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks Professor

and wish ReDRulvl can get your payment

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)