Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Database Error – Cant Login

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Hi Antoinette,

I am receiving the following error when I attempt to login this morning:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error ‘80004005’

[MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver]Host ‘www.affiliatebannerfarm.com’ is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server

/loggedin/login.asp, line 51

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Professor, same here.
    Here is my message:

Your submission is not valid – your browser did not supply a referrer.

In order for us to validate your submission, we need to know the referring page. This information is sent over by default by Internet Explorer. Are you running Norton Internet Security, or Norton Personal Firewall? These applications will strip out the information we need. To tweak your Norton settings, please visit the related symantec help page.

If you still cannot submit your page, your referrer information can be blocked by personal proxy software, like “WebWasher” . Some users had the same problem with Manila by having Junkbusters/WebWasher to strip the referrer. Some software firewalls, for instance the Norton Personal Firewall remove the referrer. Hence such options should always be turned off.

Software like AdSubstract also blocks the referrer and makes login impossible.

The latest ZoneAlarm also blocks Referrers by default. Go to Privacy -> Cookie Control -> Custom and uncheck “remove private header information”.

Regards
    Vegas Partner Support

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Professor & Paula,

We are experiencing some problems and our technician is currently looking into it. I will inform you when this is fixed.

Regards,

Antoinette

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Antoinette,

Thank you for the quick response. Normally this wouldn’t concern me. I guess I’m just a little on edge.
    :notify:

Any thoughts from Vegas Partners thus far?

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)