Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Cyprus Meet & Greet

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scratch2Cash

Tower Affiliates is pleased to announce that at CAP Spring break 08 we will be there mixing, networking and answering all of your questions. If you wish to meet us and have a casual talk or ask us some questions while enjoying the scenery and a drink or two PM me and I will make an appointment to sit down and have a chat. Can’t wait to see everyone there!

Scratch2Cash

Come and see us at CAP 2008 Spring Break in Cyprus and we will make it worth your while!

The 2008 Cap spring Break in Cyprus is fast approaching and I am sure many of you are making final preparations. The Tower affiliates team is prepared and thrilled to be participating this year:)

Tower Affiliates has an incredible, one-time package deal that will only be available at CAP Spring Break in Cyprus! [FONT=&quot] If you are planning on going PM us so we can get together and discuss this amazing one time affiliate opportunity.

We want to meet as many affiliates as we can in Cyprus so – PM me and let me know what your favorite drink is.
    [/FONT]

vladcizsol

Count me in :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)