Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CSC24Seven "Fiduciary Agreement"

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is anyone else in the US using CSC24Seven for affiliate payments?
    And, if so, are they requesting some sort of fiduciary agreement to be signed now?

I’ve been using them for a while now, and this is new. I don’t at all like the document they are asking me to sign. Opinions?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got one but I never responded to it, and I still have use of the card. I will wait until they ask directly as any email like that I assume is a scam.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Had to sign and fax back an agreement along with ID and utility bills…

Anonymous
    Inactive

PAYSPARK ARE CROOKS!

Again a few months back Payspark once again asked for proof of ID … like I have changed my ID in some way GEEESH! So I sent them a fax of my ID and Utility Bill as requested. They responded they wanted a passport I told them I didnt have one currently and had no plans to leave the country so wouldn’t be getting one.

They said send over birth certificate – I said no way no how! They said send another copy of utility bill so I did, but blocked off some of my info … they said send over entire bill so I reluctantly did that and they responded no don’t fax us send it via mail to us.

Nothing but a bunch of Fn games to take accounts from people! Been an active member for years, though despite the heavy shaving my programs these days the amounts are lower but hell, they know damn well who I am!

I told them to F off – keep the account!

I wonder which crooked affiliate program is deeper into payspark these days? Fn Crooks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

They blocked my account. I sent them via email the forms they wanted, now they want me to mail the forms to them. I wish there was another way to get my money.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)