Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Cpays?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    biggyg

@B4Playing – Harvey 137175 wrote:

Hi

I am certainly not trying to acquiesce Cpays tactics or behaviour, I am just trying to gauge the reaction of affiliates before we work with certain programs. I am not here to arbitrate in situations people have experienced with other programs.

I really do appreciate your comments and I wasnt being flippant with my comment to Gamtrak, I just dont have any solution for that scenario other than bringing legal action against them.

Thanks

if you dont have a solution for gamtrak , how do you play to help future victims because there will sure to be victims?I think we have a good bunch of people here who tend to respect the opinions of the veteran affiliates .Cpays is one group that cant be redeemed here or anywhere.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas!

Brian

PhilPe

Hi Everyone,

My initial response addressing the Cpays post was intended to determine whether working with them would be an issue. It caused more of a furor than I had expected but understandably so after reading all the comments as to why we shouldn’t.

I am therefore pleased to inform you that Cpays is no longer listed on the B4Playing tool and is not part of the affiliate program, which incidentally has gone live today.

I hope this is to everyones satisfaction and I look forward to working with you all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello guys.

I have a question about the revenue structure of cpays.
    I hope some experinced user can answer it.

I heard so many bad things about cpays in terms of CPA!

Is it possible for them to cheat on Revenue share?

Or does this all work over the Playtech software?

Thx
    chris

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ps77 142121 wrote:

Is it possible for them to cheat on Revenue share?

Or does this all work over the Playtech software?

Thx
    chris

I think they can move players to other trackers/accounts. I don’t trust playtech in general, but maybe I’m paranoid.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)