Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CPays/Webroute/Magent

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Magent was an affiliate manager for CPays and was fired last year. He has a personal axe to grind with them and I can understand as I think Cpays blows goats too. But as far as I know Webroute is not owned by Cpays and they have had a spotless record at CAP so far and are big supporters at our events.

If people want to throw cow pies at CPays its open season, but lets not tar and feather others unless there is a valid reason.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks professor,

I have proof that they owe me below in the last email from Tue 7/22/2008 8:28 AM. Can I post if I take out the rep name?

Robin,

I was able to locate the amount 127 players ($12,700) to be exact, delivered until July 31st 2006 based on my stats that you are talking about.

I am waiting on an answer from the finance department to clarify and confirm that there was a deal for the $100 CPA, thus confirming your

claim that you haven’t been paid. They have been instructed to make it a priority task.

Hang in there Robin, I am also short on nerves with you.

We’ll get this sorted out soon.

My best,

Oren Cohen
    Business Development

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Robin

I had assurances this would be sorted out – my apologies for not checking. I’ll get onto it today and get back to you with any news later on.

James

Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 2:58 PM
    To: ‘James – BingoFun’
    Subject: RE: My conversation regarding my 12K (follow-up)

Hi James,

Any luck on this? I doubt that they will pay me, but wanted to be sure that you could not get any results before I put Cpays and this behind me.

Regards,
    Robin Morris-Kendrick

GamTrak Portal

Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 3:30 AM
    To: ‘Robin-GamTrak’
    Subject: RE: My conversation regarding my 12K

Hi Robin

Thanks for the details. Give me a few days and I’ll see if I can rattle some cages at CPays.

All the best

James

Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 11:13 PM
    To: ‘James – BingoFun’
    Subject: My conversation regarding my 12K

Hi James,

Here is more information on the situation. Like I said I have every email since 2006 in case I have to ‘prove’ this all over again. 

Regards,
    Robin Morris-Kendrick

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll save this for another day. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yuck. I should send my great Danes over there.

vladcizsol

Does Webroute owe you 12K or Cpays? If its Webroute we have leverage if its Cpays we dont have a lot of pull because we threw them out and despite monthly overtures from them to come back I have been successful in blocking them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s CPays that owes, but James recently asked me to promote some bingo sites which I promoted in the past along with a new brand name blackpool or something, but I told him that I did not want if CPays was involved.

He emailed me asking why and I told him my story and he said that he would get it for me.
    I really hope he does, because I can do my xmas shopping early and not charge anything. :D hehe

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some one at CPays could be watching that thread or alerted because I just got this from James and replied.

Hi James,

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your checking into this for me. I know that it’s not your job and do appreciate it.

Regards,
    Robin Morris-Kendrick

GamTrak Portal

Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:29 AM
    To: ‘Robin-GamTrak’
    Subject: RE: My conversation regarding my 12K (follow-up)

Hi Robin

The senior guy I need to speak to is away this week on honeymoon but back next….I hope to have more info for you then.

James

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dom you have great danes? How cool they are such pretty dogs, sorry for derailing :)

vladcizsol

They are always watching… Lets hope as a side effect you finally get paid by these thieves.

vladcizsol

I wish Dom’s great Danes would spend about a week on CPays front door step while being well fed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Professor 180913 wrote:

They are always watching… Lets hope as a side effect you finally get paid by these thieves.

Yep, I’m keeping my fingers crossed.

To be honest, I would not be mad or pursue it except for the fact that after they said they sent the money, I was in transit to dominican republic and paid $13K cash from my savings for a SUV so I lost all that except $5K that I got back from selling the SUV when we moved back to the US.

I spoke with some ‘big wig’ a few months ago and agreed to a settlement where I get half and work on rev and get so much a month and agreed but they didn’t even do that.

Not gonna hold my breath, but I know that if I”m due to get the money it will come exactly right on time exactly when I need it. I have faith in that. :)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)