Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

cpays missing funds – large

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

OK I know they are seens as a rouge sort of program but i still went with them. Since June I have a difference in Deposits / poker rakes/ tourn fees against withdraws + pyaments at 22K.

They say the cash is sitting in players accounts.. I really dont think this is the case and have now removed them from my main sites.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Something that is expected. Good call allfreechips BTW most of my accounts were opened under your aff tag. Cpays I am in the the process of roguing/blacklisting. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi allfreechips,

I spoke to your account manager, regarding your post, and he is supposed to contact you today. I beleive that he has a great offer for you that will sort this thing out.

Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.

Best regards,

Ora
    ora at cpays.com
    http://www.cpays.com

:capmiami:

Anonymous
    Inactive

My rep was aware of this since last month, and all i get is thats how it is , the cash in peoples accounts. I was suppoesd to get a bonus for getting 70 new depositors last month, got 80 and nothing.. I told him last week im removing cpays with no answer on the missing funds.. today i did it. Great offers arent needed detailed reports of player revenue and transactions are. I refuse to push more of my players into a program that thier deposits dissapear when i have many solid programs that I never have an issue with.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    greek39 wrote:
    Something that is expected. Good call allfreechips BTW most of my accounts were opened under your aff tag. Cpays I am in the the process of roguing/blacklisting. greek39

ty geek :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

well thank you, I found your site very good! greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

An affiliate reported a similar issue here in my rogue cpays blog post

Cpays, I will pm you his site and hope you can help sort out this mess he is talking about in his comment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok update on odd happenings, still ahave a 2-1 ratio of deposits to withdraws but still going negative. Not a big deal but im concerneded with the 22K diff sice June. Now ion Saturday I show 45,000 in deoposits but no net gaming or losses, but 1800 in bonuses?

Funny numbers?

Im keeping cpays off AFC for now and mostrlikely will remove form the other sites shortly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)