Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Cpays Having A Laugh?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I cannot verify the poster’s information.

However, Winbig posted in the Meister forum he/she used an original Gmail account to send messages to nospam@cpays and some fruitcake spammed the new address according to Winbig ;)

Source

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nothing really new, this crap has been going on for along time already. Cpays has been violating their own anti spam policies for years. If people are not rogueing them now they will be soon.

Cpays in my personal opinion is living on borrowed time. Wait and see whats coming! were are not all just “stupid” webmasters. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Granted Greek.

“Aggressive Marketplace” is gambling. I see so much piffle, it all becomes one.

However – some things stand out. I believe cpays being rogued, apparently stepped up to the plate, gave an option of nospam@cpays, then allegedly used that addy to collect url’s to spam with, is noteworthy unto itself.

Someone is having a laugh.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cpays is laughing indeed. Hey that reminds me of a famous quote “and the loud laugh that spoke the vacant mind”.

greek39/

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can verify this ;)

As I stated over at CM, I started recieving the “Slotz City” read: 21Magic spam after emailing a spam report to manager@ and nospam@ cpays.com.

This was done on a fresh gmail account (Just send yourself an invite ;)).

The reason I did this is because I wasn’t getting any responses from the normal address I used to send them this spam (I like to be annoying, and it only took a few seconds per email to fire off).

This only proves that they not only condone this spam, but are feeding email addresses to that group.

:banger:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cpays or the super duper affiliate basically do what ever they want. They like smokin big cigars and taking more than their fair share of the pie. No wonder there are starving people out there. How much money does a person need? it is called greed perhaps a natural triat left over from our ancestors.

They love to have the cup overflowing, while there is blood on the table.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cpays or the super duper affiliate basically do what ever they want. They like smokin big cigars and taking more than their fair share of the pie. No wonder there are starving people out there. How much money does a person need? it is called greed perhaps a natural triat left over from our ancestors.

Type of people who are so self engrossed in themselves, they lose reality. The view the world as something to be tamed for their own ends. Intinsic values have no meanning only how one gets from A to B doesn’t matter just make it to B.

The type of people whose bellies are never full While I see starving people everyday. I could go on and on but the sickness of greed it my sore spot.

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, so its CPays thats behind the Slotz City campaign. I’ve been getting at least one of those spams every day for a while now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Andre –

I’ve been getting over 50 daily slotzcity e mails. they ever send it to earthlink customers, they will certainly pay big since earthlink just won another judgement of 11M from a las vegas mortgage co. they sued for spamming earthlink customers.

voovoo

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is anybody willing to replicate winbigs results in a control experiment with screenshots and all? Maybe the APCW could pursue this as a new project for an audit.

After all this really affects “integrity”!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)