Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CPA vs Percentage plan

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

What is your reccomendation? also can you explain to me how you make payments, do you need tax id info? thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Greendevil,

It all depends on your traffic and the player value, whether you want to go for a CPA deal or Revenue Share deal. Most serious affiliates that I know go for a revenue share deal.

The affiliates get paid by the first week of the month; most of the times on 2nd of the month. You have various modes of payment which you can select from the payment interface.

Yes, we do require the tax id info.

Thanks,
    Satya

Anonymous
    Inactive

if a customer signs up through my site to play for free and at a later date decides to play for money, how long will I retain the customer before I no longer get credit for the conversion? same day as sign up, week? month? year? lifetime?
    Also does this also work for those on the percentage plan, and how long would I retain the paying member…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Green,

If a player signs up through your tracker and registers for free play, he is tracked to you for life. When the player makes his first deposit and starts playing, you start getting paid.

On a Revenue Share deal, you get paid for life.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks,
    Satya

Anonymous
    Inactive

Speaking as a satisfied affiliate, I prefer the rev share plan myself. More profitable in the long run, especially if you have good players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

why do you need our tax id info if you are offshore?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)