Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CPA on rakeback sites

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

A lot of things can be said about rake-back sites. This thread is not to discuss rake-back, but to find out how to promote places with rake-back.
    I am a very active poker player myself. Most high-stakes players are actively being chased by rake-back affiliates IN THE SOFTWARE CLIENT. Today I was contacted by a guy who referred me to a site who’s owner I know. When running the query by him I found out that they have actually HIRED a guy to spam cryptologic skins!
    Disturbing as this surely it, this is not the topic of this thread either.

I want to know which sites that have multiple skins AND offer rake-back. In these cases I would like to know if one of the skins offer a CPA deal.

A good example is cryptologic. I find it useless to promote cryptologic since the do not actively try to avoid recruitment of rake-back players in their own chatclient. Therefore I would like to know if you guys know a CPA deal for cryptologic and any other skin that does not actively try to stop rake-back spam in the poker client itself.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just to add. I still have cryptologic on my site, and think they are doing a great job with improving their software. Added tournaments and other cool stuff. Finally many of the aff. managers are doing a great job promoting their skins, however I still see spam within the client itself as a major negative aspect. I know this is happening on party as well, but havn’t played party in a while, so don’t know how bad it is now after their recent rejection of rake-back??

Anonymous
    Inactive

I moved this thread so the guys from Focal Click can answer your CPA question.

One remark: A lot of the larger rake back sites are hiring people to spam rooms. This is funny because often this results in one skin stealing from the other in the same software. Players are being stolen back and forth. Too funny. :happy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Sure, we are willing to try CPA campaigns with our poke site. Feel free to contact me at marketing@focalclick.com and hopefully we can work something out.

In regards to rake back spamming in the chat of the software, we adamantly oppose it and insist that our rake back affiliates cease and desist if they are caught doing this. As Dominique stated, sometimes they actually steal customers within the same software which doesn’t do anyone any good.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Dom.

Regards,

Frank
    http://www.focalclick.com
    marketing@focalclick.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dom – thx. but I was also looking for info about other skins. I was just referring to crypto because it is one of the places I play myself, and therefore experience this kind of spam.
    I am about to do redo my site, and build new ones, and are trying to figure out which rooms to include and/or remove.

Frank.
    I know that you guys don’t approve of this kind of spam, but the sad thing is that it is still happening and not much to do about it. As you state they steal players from a different skin, which means that a player can switch from me to a rake-back affiliate in less that 5 minutes.
    So far I have only referred a few players to caribbean sun. I will wait a few months and see how these guys are preforming before contacting you for a CPA deal.

Thx for the offer and quick respons. You guys are some of the most active affiliate managers..it would almost be a shame to go CPA with you guys
    :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh, feel free to repost in the general discussion section. I somehow read it as a Crypto question.

I know most programs will likely do CPA with you – I am not sure why but everyone seems to be pushing it again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)