Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Content theft xxx.findwin.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just sit tight and watch what happens. It may take a well. greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

That copy site has changed a little ww.findwin.com. I will send out another packet. Another angle would be to complain to the Chinese Embassy, China is a Communist State I believe self earnnings enterprises are against the law, excepy in Hong Kong. If this be true, not only does the site gets removed, but the person who did it goes to jail or shot. Greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Believe me I have better things to do than make this post. For those of you unlclear on dates when I began my quest to seek out scrapers this is the date. MY main motivation was a prominent member of CAP, which has been dealt some bad cards. Intially I was confused over the current terminology used like blackhatter, scraper ect… These terms were quite unfamiliar to me, being with out a computer for four years.

In my day they were called malicious hackers and screen scrapers. I took a while to regain some knowledge back. I was lucky however, I had kept all my journals dating back to 1979.

If I must say the one who Motivated me the most was the Captain. His site had been scraped along with other misfortunes, that resembled my own experiences. From that day forward I have collected libraries of incrimindating evidence in regards to 888.com. and other programs. I have mastered the skills necessary.

I felt a moral obligation to try and teach people what I knew in the hopes honest webmasters at least have a fighting chance. I do not like to gloat, showboat, take credit,cause problems, shame on me if I do!

My sites have remained in limbo for months now in the persuit of a greater cause. This is what life has taught me. greek39

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)