Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

contact me please – www.slots.onlinebettingreview.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

owner please contact me

Anonymous

Hi again all.

I am pretty sure I wrote content for this site (as I bookmarked it as such) and the page is no longer there. trying to find out why?

anybody that can tell me who this site belongs to ….. I’d appreciate it. I should have noted such in my bookmark but …. silly me …… never crossed my mind.

thanks in advance for any help. ……. silly me. :)

Anonymous

Hi again all,

sorry to be a pest. can anybody tell me how I can find out who owns

onlinebettingreview.com

preciate it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dunno if this helps, it gives a name/email and the administrative contact is down as the registrant too, but suspect you may have gone this route bb1?

http://whois.domaintools.com/onlinebettingreview.com

Anonymous

thanks S:

I tried whois at godaddy but really got no help.

the link you gave comes up 404 for me :) my luck.

Anonymous

thanks again S: this time it worked.

Madsen, Carl

I just saw a Carl here when I was in this thread but apparently he isn’t answering … if its the same person.

well at least now thanks to Sim I know which sites are owned by this person and until we communicate and get things figured out … I surely won’t be writing any further articles for him.

thanks again S – was a big help. Funny godaddy whois didn’t have the info. they had some but not near as much.

xeddhqee

@bb1webs 128459 wrote:

owner please contact me

To find the owner of the site visit WhoisXY.com. Here they provide whois search tool which displays the details of a particular domain like domain registrant, domain owner information, contact details and so on.

voodooman

@midhuna 254695 wrote:

To find the owner of the site visit WhoisXY.com. Here they provide whois search tool which displays the details of a particular domain like domain registrant, domain owner information, contact details and so on.

lol. Really, did you even read this thread that was started in 2007?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi bb1webs

I don’t think you ever wrote any content for this site. I have my own content writers and your not one of them.

Eric

@ixian 254699 wrote:

lol. Really, did you even read this thread that was started in 2007?

Anonymous
    Inactive

This site Onlinebettingreview.com was mine and I sold it many years ago. I did a whois search at godaddyand they have the site for sale.

Eric

@bb1webs 128459 wrote:

owner please contact me

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)