Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Contact

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Elliot,

I had some questions about your program immediately after the migration to the new stats.

I attempted contact through email and never got any responses.

I then posted here, (maybe it was a bit strong, but this was only after a frustrating time of no response).

I asked specific questions that could have easily been answered in public about how affiliates are to interpret your stats.(once again I remind you that I never once accused your company of anything underhanded, just that I wanted to know where the figures were, or how to see them)

Since my questions were overlooked, I continued to press for answers, and at that time I was asked to take my questions back to email as they would not be answered publicly.

I have done this, and I am still not getting any answers, or responses that it is being looked into or whatever…..

At this point, I am now asking that you please find a way to conatact me so that I may 1) ask detailed questions about how affiliates are to interpret your reports 2) ask for details concerning the specifics of my account 3) verify my payment details and arrange updating my payment details if needed

My first method of communication that I would prefer is by telephone. I request this because I have tried the email method for months now and it has gotten me nowhere.

If telephone contact is completly out of the question, please notify me of this.

I apologize for posting this here in this manner, but I have no other alternative means of communication as all other methods have failed for months.

Rick
    Universal4

Anonymous
    Inactive

I made a promise that I would update this situation here.

I have finally had some contact with IOG/AffClub.

Although I have not had a complete resolve of my issues, I have at least started down the path of getting answers to my personal stats issues.

I still have not gotten an answer to how affiliates are to see old stats or carry-overs, so I am guessing the only way is to personally write them and ask one-by-one.

Rick
    Universal4

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)