Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Congratulations

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tony

Congratulations to Nigel & all the Bet365 team for a sweep win in the iGB Awards.
    You really deserve it!

Assaf.
    odds1x2.com

untoeng

@stassaf 235119 wrote:

Congratulations to Nigel & all the Bet365 team for a sweep win in the iGB Awards.
    You really deserve it!

Assaf.
    odds1x2.com

Thanks Assaf.

It was a great week all-round for myself, James and the entire bet365 team what with winning the four awards and manning the stand at LAC, which was definitely much busier than last year. A big thanks to everyone who voted for us and visited the stand over the course of the week!

We’re now all back in the office working hard, which I guess is why we won in the first place :)

Best wishes,
    Nigel

bosshoggs

Well done Bet365 Team! Way to rock it!

Evelinessa

Congrats Nigel. Didn’t get a chance to meet you at LAC, but I did mention to James what an excellent team you guys have. Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats guys, love the fact that you guys are all so easy to get along with. Very chill, very cool.

Madnesz

@Arjun 235394 wrote:

Congrats Nigel. Didn’t get a chance to meet you at LAC, but I did mention to James what an excellent team you guys have. Cheers

Cheers Arjun, the guys all work very hard.

Likewise, it was great to spend time with the CAP team on Saturday night, and thanks to CAP for sponsoring such a great closing event.

Regards

James

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)