Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Complete website

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We have developed our custom content management system that is highly optimized for SEO, we are now able to offer the service of complete sites, anyone interested please contact me at http://www.systrix.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Site looks great mate (and I like the name too – nice variation on another popular site).

Good luck :)

neophyte

uh i haven’t seen your “seo friendly sites” but this page on your .biz site doesn’t lend much to your credibility in the way of SEO and understanding of basic web standards compliance.

no descr, no meta tags, tables for layout of non-tabular data. Another snake oil salesman?, one wonders.

Just thought I would point out that I have known Karim for a good few years now since his days as an affiliate. he puts a lot of hard work and passion into what he does and dont believe he sells oil.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex thanks for the nice comments, I would just like to say that we are not done with the Systrix site and have not even started optimizing it.

@alexross 203022 wrote:

uh i haven’t seen your “seo friendly sites” but this page on your .biz site doesn’t lend much to your credibility in the way of SEO and understanding of basic web standards compliance.

no descr, no meta tags, tables for layout of non-tabular data. Another snake oil salesman?, one wonders.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Renee,

Thanks for the nice comments :-) Regarding the nice variation to the name, let me show you who had that name first:

domain: syntrix.com
    created: 22-Jan-2002
    last-changed: 20-May-2008
    registration-expiration: 21-Jan-2012

Registered through: Domains Priced Right
    Domain Name: SYSTRIX.COM
    Created on: 23-Dec-99
    Expires on: 23-Dec-11
    Last Updated on: 01-Apr-09

@Renee 203000 wrote:

Site looks great mate (and I like the name too – nice variation on another popular site).

Good luck :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@pearlgaming 203274 wrote:

Hi Renee,

Thanks for the nice comments :-) Regarding the nice variation to the name, let me show you who had that name first:

domain: syntrix.com
    created: 22-Jan-2002
    last-changed: 20-May-2008
    registration-expiration: 21-Jan-2012

Registered through: Domains Priced Right
    Domain Name: SYSTRIX.COM
    Created on: 23-Dec-99
    Expires on: 23-Dec-11
    Last Updated on: 01-Apr-09

Well that’s even better then!
    You guys chose the perfect time to get the site rolling :)
    Good luck!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)