Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Complete list of all games available?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there!
    I´m planning to update my “preview” pages of all the games available at playunited and I noticed the current downloadable templates arent really up to date, for example: http://www.playunited.com/preview.html (lots of games missing here). So I was wondering – is there a complete list somewhere or could you help me make one? Preferably with pictures of the actual games and maybe a description of each game?

/thanks
    :hithead:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey magoo……..I’d also be interested in this! So let me know what you find out!….and by the way what site do you run? Im currently creating my personal “white label” site with earnunited and im just curious to see what other people have done with theirs, thanks!

KF

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,
    You are correct, the templates are not completely up to date with all of the game previews. The poker games are now available at Select Poker, so if you want to refer traffic that is interested in playing Hold’em to Select Poker using your AID, you will get credited for the referral. The new slots games are also not included in the current templates. To accomodate affiliates with private/white label sites, I provided a Media Kit for each new game (links below). These kits include graphics and game descriptions that you can use to update your sites. We are going to release an update to the Template Master which will include new pages, revised content, and correct errors that were reported in the first release. We expect to announce the release later this fall. For now, please do your best to keep your sites up to date and report any errors to support@earnunited.com.
    Thanks guys,
    Ryan

Media Kits
    Cleopatra’s Gold
    Aztec’s Treasure
    GoldBeard
    Ronin
    Prince of Sherwood
    Diamond Dozen
    Caesar’s Empire

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok, thanks Ryan :drink:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)