Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Commitment

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to give you guys better placement. However, I would like a commitment from you that you are not going to pull the same stunts as these other programs like wagershare and iog in holding back commissions from usa players. If you can make this commitment to me, then I would love to grow with your program. But I cant afford to send players only to get paid in full 6 months down the road. Thanks for your prompt response.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mainstreet is absolutely committed to our affiliates and players. We are a privately owned company with no debt and substantial cash reserves. You (and all of our affiliates and players) have our commitment that you will be paid in full and on time.

We always have and will continue to conduct ourselves in a professional and fair manner. This is why our commission plan is a straightforward flat percentage with no strings attached. Our affiliates never get any hassle or pressure from us — only enthusiastic support.

This is also why you see us increasing our commission percentage (to a full 50%) when times get tough versus using adversity as an excuse to do the wrong thing and delay payments (or worse).

If you’re looking for integrity, a great commission rate, and adaptive partners that will protect your investment then you’ve come to the right place.

Thank you Bonusgeek. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Sincerely,

Mainstreet Management

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice Speech! uplifting, and you sold me!

I will be displaying your sites prominetly on my site and we will see how we do.

Cheers
    :drink:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice to hear Mainstreet. It will take a little time, but hopefully by next month I will have you in place and with any luck I can send you a player or two. Thanks for the commitment. Although I don’t know how much a commitment is worth now adays, meaning programs are getting by with breaking their contract left and right when they pull the garbage that they are doing, but I like what you said and Im in. And like you say, your move to raise the commissions is a complete contrast to what some of the others are doing, and that says alot to me. You deserve the exposure. Good luck to us both.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)