Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Commission Payment Options

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    AriGoldFTW

As an affiliate of Chipsplit, I’m wondering what the best method of commission payout is available to me.

I am an affiliate based in the USA. I am currently set up for direct deposit. But the program recently increased the payout threshold from $1,000 to $5,000.

I had only marginally promoted this brand (specifically Carbon Poker), since I had already been doing great business with other, more well-known online poker companies. But when the DOJ started Black Friday, everything changed.

So I began to promote Carbon Poker more vigorously, sending most of my traffic in their direction. As a result, my commissions have begun to rise.

I’d like to take my commissions now, while it is well below the $5,000 threshold. So I’m wondering the following:

1. Should I open a player account and withdraw my commissions from there, which is at a much lower payout threshold?
    2. Are there any restrictions with my opening a player account, given the fact that I’m based in the USA?
    3. If I can open a player account, will I have any hassles getting paid thru the account due to my being a citizen of the United States?
    4. What other options are available to me for pay out of commissions at a lower pay out threshold?

Does anyone here have any insights or answers to my questions. If so, I would be greatly appreciative.

loquillocr

Hi,

1. Most of our affiliate use the Player Account to withdraw their funds. In your case, you will be using the Check option, which has a limit of $2,500. Currently, Checks are bring processed within four weeks.

2. As long as you are not from one of the following states, you can open a player account: New York, Kentucky, Washington DC, Maryland, Washington, Missouri and Louisiana.

3. We always suggest player to verify their account to expedite the cashout process.

4. Currently, US residents will have to request a Check or a wire once their balance reaches the minimum.

If you need anything else, please email us at support@chipsplit.com.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)