Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Commission Junction

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone worked with these guys? I see they are not CAP certified, are they any good? Trustworthy?

supervince

CJ is a great program and very trustworthy. I used to make a lot of money with them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They closed my account without any explanations and without notifying me. Quite an arrogant attitude. There are complaints from many webmasters in regards to the way CJ treats them. Those guys need sites with huge traffic. Unless you regularly bring them new clients, forget about staying with them for long. I would never sign up with them again. I like Linkshare much more, although they can’t compete with CJ in the number of affiliate programs.

supervince

The only reason I know that they close accounts is if they are inactive for 6 months. Then you have to open another account with a different email address.

vladcizsol

Commission Junction primarily works with retail affiliate programs (thousands of them) and doesnt really interact with the affiliate communities online. They prefer to hold their own events and “CJ Universities”.

I have worked with them in the past, but I was not happy with their policies or affiliate care so I work direct with retailers rather then go through CJ.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cheers for feedback, I’ve managed to go straight to the retailer rather than going through them. :hattip: :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Their tracking links are crappy – they look like thqlce.com or something. Also I am not 100% positive their tracking is correct.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve also read that hackers can easily replace CJ cookies on your computer with their own. I can’t confirm if this is true, but it has been posted on numerous websites.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Commission Junction are one of the most popular and well known affiliate companies in the UK, along with Tradedoubler.

I understand they charge a hell of alot for merchants to use their services…..I used to do alot with them..but have since moved in house with most programmes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)