Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Commission Check Bounced

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I received my check yesterday via fedex and presented it to the local Wachovia and it is not good. The funds were not there to cover the check.

Someone want to help me with this? I’ve sent email and pm and received no response. So, sadly I am posting here. Which I didn’t want to do.

Looking for help and quick resolution to this problem.

Peace,
    Lee

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hoochparlor,

I will discuss this with you over PM, but you sent an email yesterday at 4:46pm EST and a PM around the same time.. to say no one responded is not a fair statement.

Please check your PM.

Thanks,
    Nick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for contacting me. We will work through it and do what you suggested. I will post results.

Peace
    Lee

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just received notification from my bank that this “bank draft’ bounced. I deposited into my account as you requested and as such my bank account is in the negative and the bank is charging me daily fees.

Do you have any suggestions how to remedy this? I will be glad to provide my information for Western Union or Moneygram.

Help,
    Lee

Anonymous
    Inactive

I”ve sent several pm’s without a response. Can you give me a update?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Any word on when I will get paid? The fees are mounting! Why won’t you respond to me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Plz check PM.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can you tell me when we can get this resolved. The fees are well over $100 now

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve not heard anything from you since 9/19. You told me a new check had been issued. I’ve not received anything from you from in regular mail or fedex.

This check bounced on 9/11 and I’ve gotten nothing but the runaround when you respond, if you even respond.

I’ve called the number on your website and no one answers.

This isn’t going to go away. It needs to be taken care of.

As of this post the fees on this bad check are up to $235.00 USD. Fees that I am unable/unwilling to pay.

I’ve offered my information for western union or moneygram to you several times and it has been ignored as well. It’s really simple to do

It’s one thing not to pay affiliates, it’s quite another to pay them with bad checks.

$694.84
    $235.00 and rising

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)